Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Year Resolutions

I know I've said it before, but it is really getting harder and harder to blog, for nothing interesting is happening in my life and from what I noticed, most of my friends are not blogging much anymore, maybe because people our age are mostly too busy to blog (yeah right).

So, in a bid to save my poor dying blog I've decided to put down my resolutions for the year.

I know its a little late for new year resolutions and I am a little disadvantaged here, considering that it is now March and I have only 3/4 of the year to follow up with my resolutions.

But anyways here's my resolutions for the year:
1) Gain at least 3kg weight (Muscles, not Fat)
2) Learn Muay Thai
3) Learn the Guitar
4) Improve my spoken English
5) Improve on my swimming so that I can at least swim 1 lap =.=
6) Go for Diving lessons -if- I can manage to improve on my swimming
7) Blog at least once per week about my resolutions so that I am at least abit motivated to carry them out. This is call having a PLAN... I think....

Now I will have to make sure that there are at least some friends reading my near dead blog just so they can nag at me when I am too lazy to carry out any of the resolutions.

===================================================================

Besides boring you people with my 'lofty' aspirations for the year, I would also like to recommend Junjie's blog to everyone who is still reading my boring blog.

Junjie was one of my fellow sergeant while I was serving my NS. My impression of him is someone who always try to stick to his values in life and a person who always try to give his best in whatever he is doing. He is also very friendly and hardworking but his most notable trait is his honesty which is evident in this very truthful post about me, hahaha.

But seriously, unlike me, Junjie is someone who fills his time with interesting hobbies such as hiking, photography, fishing, wushu (i think) and most recently latin dancing.

What I really admire about Junjie though, is his can-do spirit. Once he decided to do something, he will just go ahead and do it, which again is very unlike me who can spend like forever procrastinating.

P.S. I think Junjie's blog might be in hibernation, seems like he have not updated his blog for a month now.

===================================================================

I bought her a present for her birthday and gave it to her nonchalently.

I also got her a charm, which I hope will be of some help... despite the fact that I am an atheist who isn't supposed to believe superstitious shit like that.


But anyways, I've been doing some thinking lately.

Maybe liking someone does'nt necessary mean that you have to be together.

Maybe liking someone is just wanting the best for her.

Maybe I am just a wimp.

Most probably though, the best thing for her isn't me and so that's why I will be keeping my distance.

Enough of this emo shit already.

Go watch some Peter Chao and
chao outside mutherfukers.


P.S. I think I am slowly getting my nonsense back. So anything that might be insulting/offensive to anyone should be treated, as always, the nonsensical ramblings of the author.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... that's quiet interessting but honestly i have a hard time visualizing it... wonder how others think about this..

Anonymous said...

Free ebay finally


One of my friends sends me an email telling me that I can sell some of used clothing on http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service and make money at home, tell know I made over one thousand dollar, and it is time to tell you, why you should use Ebay to sell your things when you can use http://www.BuySellDirect.net free.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is my FREE baby to make a second income at home.