Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Alone without Transport

I got off work and found myself alone at the staff quarters.

I was shitting when Ben sent me an sms asking whether I want to go for a run. Seriously, Ben is under quite abit of bad influence from his girlfriend... he is slowly turning into a health freak.

Having nothing better to do, I agreed to the run (actually, I tried to say no... but peer pressure is hard to withstand)

I should have known better though. I felt extremely shitty after the run. What's worse is that I have no transport now and the place that I am staying in is so far away from civilisation that it might as well be at the peak of the Himalayans, I would probably starve to death if I have to walk to the bus stop and then take the bus to changi village or downtown east and back.

Not exactly an enticing option considering that my legs were still aching from the run and so to save myself from such a fate, I decided to call for MacDelivery.

I finally realized how ulu my place is when the Macdonald operator told me that I needed to wait 1hr and 15 minutes for the delivery to reach me.

No comments: