Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hotel626

I had just missed a Dota game due to some lancraft error (Chunkin had taken up the last slot while I was restarting my com, damn) and thus was aimlessly browsing the internet when Aimin intro-ed me to this very eerie game.

Despite being a self proclaimed gaming expert, I just could'nt get past the stage where I have to reach an exit before a shadow reached me and throw me down the stairways.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't figure out how to move to the exit before the stupid shadow finished me off.

But one thing that I figured out is this;

No matter where you moved (alright, I've only moved house once in my life so I am not really qualified to make statements like this... by what the heck), there will always be creepy neighbours around.

The evidences leading me to make this statement:

1) My ex neighbour likes playing scary games...

2) My current neighbour likes drawing eerie pictures

You know that it is a scary world that you live in when the kids living around you are creeping you out...

P.S. As usual, the entry contains a lot of crap from me and anyone (especially those creepy neighbours) who might take offense from it should treat this post as nonsensical ramblings.

No comments: