Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Unoriginal First Posting

Read through, very interesting

A first-grade teacher, Ms Neelam (Age 28) was
having trouble
with one of her students.

The teacher asked,
"Boy what is your problem?"

Boy. answered,
"I'm too smart for the first-grade.My sister
is in the third-grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think

I should be in the third-grade too!"

Ms Neelam had enough.She took Boy to the principal's office.
While Boy waited in the outer office, the teacher explained

to the principal what the situation was. The principal told
Ms Neelam he would give the boy a test and if he failed to
answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first-
grade and behave.She agreed.

Boy was brought in and the conditions were explained to him

and he agreed to take the test.

Principal:
"What is 3 x 3?"
Boy.:
"9"

Principal:
"What is 6 x 6?"
Boy.:
"36"

And so it went with every question the principal thought a

third-grade should know. The principal looks at Ms Neelam
and tells her, "I think Boy.can go to the third-grade."

Ms Neelam says to the principal,"I have some of my own

questions.Can I ask him?" The principal and Boy both agree.

Ms Neelam asks,

"What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?
Boy, after a moment
"Legs."

Ms Nee lam:

"What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"
Boy:
"Pockets"

Ms Neelam:

"What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy,oval,delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?"
Boy:
Coconut

Ms Neelam:

"What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"

The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could
stop the answer, Boy was taking charge.
Boy:
Bubblegum

Ms Neelam:

"What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down
and a dog does on three legs?"

The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could
stop the answer...
Boy:
Shake hands

Ms Neelam:

"Now I will ask some "Who am I" sort of questions, okay?"
Boy.:
"Yep"


Ms Neelam:

"You stick! your poles inside me. You tie me down to get
me up. I get wet before you do."
Boy:
"Tent"

Ms Neelam:

"A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored.
The best man always has me first."

The Principal was looking restless, a bit tense and took
one large Patiala Vodka peg.
Boy:
" Wedding Ring"

Ms Neelam:

"I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you
blow me, you feel good."

Boy.:
"Nose"


Ms Neelam:

"I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a
quiver."

Boy.:
"Arrow"


Ms Neelam:

"What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' that means
lot of heat and excitement?"
Boy.:
"Firetruck"

Ms Neelam:

"What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' & if u don't
getit u have to use ur hand"
Boy.:
"Fork"

Ms Neelam:

"What is it that all men have one of it's longer on some
men than on others, the pope doesn't use his and a man
gives it to his wifeafter ! they're married?"
Boy.:
"SURNAME"

Ms Neelam:

"What part of the man has no bone but has muscles, has
lots of veins, like pumping, & is responsible for making
love?"
Boy.:
"HEART"


The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the

teacher,"Send this Boy. to National University , I got
the last ten
questions wrong myself!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The term [url=http://www.jkahosting.com] web hosting [/url] is simple, but the mechanics behind it are not.
Spider's web Hosting is a term that was coined to explain the services performed during someone that "hosts" a Web place on the Society Broad Web.
You already skilled in that a host is someone that facilitates an incident, or a function, like the hotelman at a party, or an emcee on the ghetto-blaster or TV.
In our carton, a "host" involves a computer that is setup to direction the networking and communications indispensable to deduct a Cobweb Site to flaunt particularly formatted documents on the Society Roomy Web.
Typically, these documents are formatted using a special words called HTML (Hypertext Markup Jargon) that supports mouse click connections to other almost identical documents on the Incredible Encyclopedic Web.
These HTML documents are normally called Snare Pages, and you are looking at one such phase now in your browser window. To watch over course of these Net pages in an organized conduct, peculiar and limited areas are set-aside for them called Cobweb Sites.
A website may check one web page or thousands. Websites are stored on "assemblage" computers that are connected to the Internet and setup to communicate their contents to the doze of the Internet.
The people and companies that handle these notable computers are called Net Hosts.
The computers that wield the Cobweb Hosting chores are called Servers, and they may serve any hundred of Network sites, unified or square hundreds.
A web innkeeper ensures that the Cobweb Servers that contain the Snare Sites are functioning properly all of the time.
That may incorporate adding a purchaser's Network sites to the Servers, working Network sites from identical Server to another, deleting out of date Cobweb Sites, monitoring the amount of Internet above and operation enchanting niche and a multitude of other tasks required to confirm smooth operation.
[url=http://www.jkahosting.com/megaplan.html]Web hosting [/url] companies come in diverse shapes and sizes, and profuse specialize in certain types of Hosting.

Each Snare situation has a accessible on the Era Wide Trap and each habitation has an address.
In event, this is much like your own placid where there is an real physical district where each Cobweb plot resides.
As mentioned in the first place, this physical space is called a Trap Server.
A Net Server serves up Cobweb pages and is in actuality measure alike resemble to your private computer except that it is accomplished of connecting to the Internet in a manner that allows the forty winks of the Internet to see the Web sites residing there.
In its simplest frame, space is rented on a Spider's web Server with a view a Web site, much like renting property.

Anonymous said...

zoftozerg9981
zoftozerg9984

Anonymous said...

I thought I would drop in and say hello. My name is Sam. I am the owner of Uuom.com.

Anonymous said...

In theory I' d like to send a letter like this too - taking repeatedly and real endeavour to erect a admissible article... but what can I say... I procrastinate alot and not at any time non-standard like to win something done.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]